First aid training when it suits you
Request a practical session
We understand that fitting first aid training into your schedule can be a challenge so we offer you the option of requesting a practical session of your choice for your blended Workplace First Aider or Revalidation First Aid or CPR course.
Here is what you need to know about this offer:
- Practical sessions can be requested for blended Workplace First Aider, Revalidation First Aid and CPR courses.
- A minimum of two learners is required – names and email addresses must be provided for both.
- Once we receive your request we check if a trainer is available for your requested date and time. If yes, we will send both of you a booking form to complete.
- Your course bookings must be completed within 2 working days of the requested practical session being confirmed. If after that time you have not both completed your booking, we will cancel the request.
- A rebooking fee applies if you change your practical session after the initial booking.
- No refunds are available for course fees if a practical session was scheduled on request.
- You do not enter into any financial commitments by submitting the request form.
Before requesting a session, please check our course schedule to see if there are any practical sessions that suit you. To request a practical session, complete the form below.
Any questions? Call us on 07 856 1194